The first time you set eyes on a Summit gas barbecue, you know it’s something very special: it has such a commanding appearance. Its brilliant styling and superb finish make ordinary gas barbecues look exactly that: ordinary. Some people can feel it when they see commercial quality, and that’s the feeling you get when you lift the hood on one of our Summit barbecues. These barbecues really have everything, from the amazing cooking system to the TuckAway™ rotisserie motor and light-up control knobs. If you had your own barbecue chef, this would be the barbecue he would choose.
The entire cooking system is preassembled in its own housing and then calibrated and tested by our experts at the factory. The burner system is factory installed into the cooking box. All the chef has to do is turn the Snap-Jet™ ignition switch – then the excitement really begins.
The Summit E-670 A large six burner barbecue with a side burner, a smoker box with its own individual burner, a sear station and a rotisserie with infrared burner. Available in black porcelain enamel.
- 6 burners, each rated at 10,000 BTUs.
- 3 10mm stainless steel rod cooking grills and stainless steel Flavorizer Bars.
- Reversible porcelain enamelled cast iron hot-plate.
- Grill Out handle light(s).
- Fully enclosed storage area.
- 6 Tool holders.
- 4 castor wheels (2 locking).
- Weber® Summit Cookbook.
- Cooks for 1-2 people or up to 20.
- Side burner rated at 12,000 BTU's.
- Dedicated stainless steel smoker burner rated at 8,000 BTU's.
- Rear mounted infra-red rotisserie burner rated at 10,600 BTU's.
- Sear station burner rated at 10,600 BTU's.
- Rotisserie with electric motor.
- Includes delivery and assembly in Auckland metro area and other Specialist Dealer towns.
- Weber New Zealand's Limited 25 years warranty.
- Sales available instore only